Brain teasers….Easy if you think!!
- A woman is found hanging by her neck from the high ceiling in an otherwise empty locked room with a puddle of water under her feet. How did she kill herself?
- A man is lying drowned in a dead forest, far from water. How did this happen?
- Two men are served identical drinks at the bar. One lives, but the other dies. Why?
- A man dies of dehydration in his own home. Why?
- A man runs along a hall with a piece of paper. When the lights flicker, he drops to his knees and begins to cry. Why?
- A pipe, a carrot, and a couple sticks are lying together in a field. Why?
- A woman lives on the tenth floor of an apartment building. Every morning she takes the elevator all the way down, and goes to work. In the evening, she gets into the elevator, and, if there is someone else in it she goes back to her floor directly. Otherwise, she goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to her apartment. Why?
- A man grabbed a woman's ring and pulled on it, then dropped it. How did this save her life?
- A man was just doing his job when his suit was torn. Why did he die three minutes later?
- A website designer with otherwise good English skills uses the awkward expression "brain teasers riddles." Why?