Kissing evolves many unknown facts and you will always amazed to learn it .. here we present 7 Unknown or Rare facts about Kissing…
1. There are numerous nerve endings in your lips, perhaps hundred times more than what you may think you have in your fingertips, which help in flaming desire. Long kissing sessions can be extremely exciting, especially, as they act as fuel to the, perhaps, impending lovemaking session.
2. Remember the French kiss? A slow, languorous, full-on on the mouth kiss by your sweety will get you really hot and passionate. And guess what, by plucking on your lips, he has cleverly transferred libido enhancing testosterone from him to you!
3. Kiss and su'ck on his earlobe for a moment and then trace the outline of his ear with the tip of your tongue. You’ll hit jackpot if you purr something naughty into them.
4. Don’t let there be a gap between your bodies while kissing. Not only is it terribly awkward, it will also keep you feeling ‘far away’ from your partner. Be tight, touch and press your hips together and watch the degree of desire rise high quickly in both of you.
5. Pecks on the cheek from your lover aren’t a good sign. It’s a clear take away from the steady relationship you think you are in, or else, he could be having mixed feelings about you lately. So do a rain check on your lover to know better.
6. C’mon shed your inhibitions now! Go wild kissing him as the sex-ercise will help in raising your blood pressure and cause your heart to beat that much faster, getting you more excited in the bargain and making it easier for you to reach orgasm.
7. Women won’t have sex with someone who is gauche and doesn’t know how to kiss well; but men are more forgiving, should I say, and are more than twice as likely to have sex with a bad kisser!
Contributed by Manish