2. How could all of your cousins have an aunt who is not your aunt?
3. Johnny's mother had four children. The first was April, the second was May, and the third was June. What was the name of her fourth child?
4. There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?
5. A doctor and a boy were fishing. The boy was the doctor's son, but the doctor was not the boy's father. Who was the doctor?
6. How can you leave a room with two legs and return with six legs?
7. What can be measured but has no length, width or thickness?
8. What can you break with only one word?
9. What can you give away and still keep?
10. What can you hold without your hands?
11. What dress does everyone have but no one wears?
12. What gets wetter the more it dries?
13. What has 2 arms, 2 wings, 2 tails, 3 heads, 3 bodies and 8 legs?
14. What has cities with no houses, rivers without water, and forests without trees?
15. What has no beginning or end and nothing in the middle?
16. What is it that you can take away the whole and still have some left?
17. What is pronounced like one letter, written with three letters, and belongs to all animals?
18. What is the beginning of eternity, The end of time and space; The beginning of every end, And the end of every race?
19. What question can you never answer "yes" to?
20. There are 8 fishes in a lake. 4 of them drowned. How many are left?
21-A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms: The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
22-A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
23-Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
24-You are participating in a race. You overtake the second person. What position are you in?
25-If you overtake the last person, then you are...?
26-The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't see it. What is it?
27-How many times can you subtract the number 5 from 25?
28- How could you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word? Note: There is only one correct answer.
29- A doctor gives you three pills and tells you to take one every half
an hour.... How long will the pills last?
30-Can a man in California marry his widow's sister?