2. There is one word in the English language that is always pronounced incorrectly. What is it?
3. What is it that goes up and goes down but does not move?
4. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain on Earth?
5. What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth?
6. How could you rearrange the letters in the words "new door" to make one word? Note: There is only one correct answer.
7. Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg *are* white" or "The yolk of the egg *is* white"?
Mind teaser, Brain teaser, Riddles, Puzzles, Brain puzzles