1) In 1978, Kamal's Tamil movie "Sivappu Rojakal" was released. He played the role of a Psychopath killer (femicide). A year later, a guy named "Psycho Raman" was caught for brutally murdering people especially women.
2) In 1988, Kamal played the role of an unemployed youth in the movie "Sathya". In 89-90's our country faced lot of problems due to unemployment.
3) In 1992, his blockbuster movie "Devar Magan" was released. It’s a village based subject. The movie portrayed scenes of communal clashes. Exactly a year later in 1993, there were many communal clashes in southern districts.
4) We all know in 1996 many people in our country was cheated by finance companies. Kamal Hassan had clearly depicted this in his movie "Mahanadhi" which was released in 1994, well a year in advance.
5) In "Hey Ram"(2000), there are few scenes relating to Hindu Muslim clashes. We all know 2 years later, Godhra (Gujarat riots) incident happened.
6) He used a word called 'tsunami' in his movie "Anbe Sivam"(2003).The word 'TSUNAMI' was not known to many people before. In 2004, 'tsunami' stuck the east coast of our country and many people lost their lives.
7) In his movie "Vettaiyadu Vilayadu "(2006) there are two characters called Ilamaran & Amudhan who played the roles of psychopath killers. After 3 months of release of the movie, the NOIDA serial killing came to light (Moninder & Sathish)
8) In his latest movie "Dasavatharam" in 2008 he mentioned about a deadly virus, which spread via air, that may destroy the world. Now in 2009 we have the Swine Flu that spreads through air. And to be specific, in the movie Kamal develops a bio weapon and finds out the deadly effect of the virus in a lab in America. Now the first case of Swine Flu was detected in Mexico (America).